Workshop proposal in Val d'Orcia Tuscany

mattox

Link Posted 01/05/2015 - 11:19
Living in Rome for years has given me the opportunity to travel aournd italy and take some Amazing shots of such unique places that Italy has to offer. One place that I am very fond of is Val D'Orcia Tuscany, World Heritage UNESCO site. I have spent years travelling through these beautiful rolling Hills to discover places that photographers dream to shoot. After a recent shoot there I met up with an old friend of mine (a passionate semi pro photographer too) who owns a Holdiay Famhouse setting (agriturismo) in Pienza, right in the heart of Val D'Orcia. After many discussions we have come up with a proposal to start up a photography workshop in the area together with another local from the area. To cut a long story short we would like to put together a package where groups can come in to Tuscany, stay at the farmhouse (where Amazing tuscan food and wine will be provided) and during the course of 2-3 days sessions we will take the groups by minibus to various areas thoughout Val D'Orcia where we know are the best places to shoot, under what light what time what season etc etc. There arent too many of these workshops around and the ones that are are mostly fully booked out and/or dont offer packages this complete and personal. For landscape photographers I think that this is going to be Amazing and what a place to do it in!!! We are coming up with packages and prices right now and would like to keep the package very competitive. It would be great if we could get a pentax Group out there to baptise this workshop. What does everyone think. Would anyone be interested??????
Last Edited by mattox on 01/05/2015 - 11:24

mattox

Link Posted 01/05/2015 - 20:08
Really...? Know one interested? I thought it would be a great idea for some Pentax users to get together into one beautiful place taking some awesome shots with locals that know the best.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.