Woodland white carpet
Posted 15/05/2009 - 15:03
Link
Nice photos especially number 2. Wild Garlic or Ransoms smell strongly of garlic if you accidentally tread on them.
The older I get the faster I was.
Dave
K-3 II, K10D, DA16-85, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA18-55, DA 50, Sigma EX DG 70mm Macro, Sigma 70-300mm, Sigma DG 120-400mm APO HSM.
Metz 58 AF-1.
My Flickr link
Dave
K-3 II, K10D, DA16-85, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA18-55, DA 50, Sigma EX DG 70mm Macro, Sigma 70-300mm, Sigma DG 120-400mm APO HSM.
Metz 58 AF-1.
My Flickr link
Posted 16/05/2009 - 11:58
Link
Those look lovely, no real comments though ^^;
Maybe you could have gotten a better composition with the first if you aim down a tinny bit more but that's a maybe.
Maybe you could have gotten a better composition with the first if you aim down a tinny bit more but that's a maybe.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



1455 posts
18 years
I went into the wood the other day and came across what Im told is wild Garlic a mass of white flowers across the forest floor.
[IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/philstaff/IMGP6469.jpg[/IMG]
This is the plant close up a lovely green folage and very pretty flower head I had not relised it was the Garlic plant.
Ian