Wide Angle Adapter
Posted 23/05/2011 - 23:16
Link
Not specifically with this combination, but in general front lens converters are not wonderful. Combine that with a lens that is pushing the limits of design and I would not expect much.
However, don't let me discourage you from having a go. maybe stopped down it will be worth the relatively low price.
However, don't let me discourage you from having a go. maybe stopped down it will be worth the relatively low price.
Best regards, John
Posted 23/05/2011 - 23:31
Link
I used one on a 18-55 lens, and was pleased with the result.Without the adapter on I would not have been able to take the shot.
Not used one on your lens though.
Regards
Not used one on your lens though.
Regards
Colin
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
Posted 05/06/2011 - 11:37
Link
I have a Wide Angle Converter and have used it on a number of occasions. There is one thing that I noticed and it seems to distort the Image just a bit. This was before I started using my Phoenix 28-210mm Wide Angle. I still use it on my Tamron Lens. I even use a Polorizer with it, but when I do that it changes the Camera settings.
Regards,
Les
Regards,
Les
"Those who do nothing . . . make no mistakes in Life"
http://s404.Photobucket.com/home/Corker2/index
I'm just full of questions . . . It's the only way I learn anything! I have so, so, much to learn using my Pentax K100D DSLR
http://s404.Photobucket.com/home/Corker2/index
I'm just full of questions . . . It's the only way I learn anything! I have so, so, much to learn using my Pentax K100D DSLR
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


271 posts
17 years
I have a Tamron 18-250 and K5. Looking for a wide angle adapter for the lens.
Does anyone have any experience with these ?
link
Can't afford a wide angle lens ......yet :0
Thanks,
Karthik
www.kvflick.com