Whyteleafe Pit & Rail Bridges
Posted 04/05/2014 - 19:23
Link
tyronet2000 wrote:
I like #3 #4 and #7
Thanks Stan, I am pleased to see a favourable response to one of the 14mm wide angle shots - have come to not expect that I like #3 #4 and #7
I'm not seeing much purple myself, but I know this sort of thing varies between monitors - I can certainly knock it out I guess.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Posted 04/05/2014 - 19:30
Link
Very sharp images; lots of detail.
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 04/05/2014 - 20:04
Link
Nigel, I agree with Stan and Andrew. I will also add that, in my opinion, #6 could do with a bit more colour and contrast when compared with the others and particularly compared with #4. My pick is #3 for its mixture of countryside and industry.
Cheers.
Philip
Cheers.
Philip
Posted 04/05/2014 - 21:21
Link
bwlchmawr wrote:
Very sharp images; lots of detail.
Thanks Andrew The K7 & lenses were on top form that evening!Very sharp images; lots of detail.
Thanks for taking a look also Philip. Interestingly, your lower contrast one there is the only 'HDR' in the series . Its tone compressed in Photomatix Pro from 5 exposures, not a huge range, but I wanted an even flow of tone throughout and a deep blue sky, which is why I shot the brackets. It may or may not have needed that, but lets leave that one well alone! I agre a slight contrast boost would benefit it. Thanks again.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


5986 posts
14 years
Surrey,
England
All with the K7 and Pentax 'M' 75-150 f4.0, mostly at 140-150mm and shot at f8 or f11. There's a couple of wide angle shots at 14mm (my trademark 'vast empty spaces' :wink which give some sense of the wider place. The telephoto shots were taken from almost the same spots as the wide ones.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Thanks for taking a look and any thoughts appreciated!
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver