Who are you looking at?

mr.mellow
Posted 11/06/2009 - 20:10 Link
Taken in a Spanish park where people seem to have abandoned their chickens and rabbits.

Comment Image
The older I get the faster I was.
Dave
K-3 II, K10D, DA16-85, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA18-55, DA 50, Sigma EX DG 70mm Macro, Sigma 70-300mm, Sigma DG 120-400mm APO HSM.
Metz 58 AF-1.

My Flickr link
scottthehat
Posted 11/06/2009 - 20:14 Link
what a bunch of cocks,
just keep snapping,

https://pentaxphotogallery.com/scottbenson


http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww272/scottthehat/


CAMERAS = k200d + battery grip.
nikon d300 + battery grip.
LENSES = tamron aspherical DII 18-200mm f3.5/6.3,
nikon 18-200mm afs vr f3.5/5.6 g dx
sigma 150-500mm apo dg hsm os
sigma 170-500mm apo dg
FLASH = samsung sef36pzf flash + more.
Edited by scottthehat: 11/06/2009 - 20:14
mr.mellow
Posted 11/06/2009 - 20:26 Link
Did you see the spurs on the rooster?
The older I get the faster I was.
Dave
K-3 II, K10D, DA16-85, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA18-55, DA 50, Sigma EX DG 70mm Macro, Sigma 70-300mm, Sigma DG 120-400mm APO HSM.
Metz 58 AF-1.

My Flickr link
fatspider
Posted 12/06/2009 - 09:42 Link
Ah-ha so you ARE David Bailey, shooting a pair of birds strutting thier stuff

I must say I think the exposure and focus are cock on
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
shim
Posted 12/06/2009 - 11:09 Link
Looks like they are waiting for a bus.... Nice shot Dave

shim

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo