Whitby Diversity

davidstorm
Posted 17/05/2013 - 22:57 Link
No, these are not images of Goths and Steam Punks, just some shots I took in Whitby last week. CC Welcomed.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
fatspider
Posted 17/05/2013 - 23:28 Link
WOT? no Goths



These are a welcome change David, not keen on the pier shot though, the figures in the foreground just don't seem to gel with the rest of the pic.
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Stuey
Posted 18/05/2013 - 10:23 Link
I like these

Looks like you made the most of the not so great weather
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
Follyhouse
Posted 18/05/2013 - 10:46 Link
Love the moody skies and texture of the sand in the first and last.
Very evocative
fritzthedog
Posted 18/05/2013 - 17:18 Link
first and last for me David - always a sucker for moody sky and boats!

Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
davidstorm
Posted 18/05/2013 - 23:31 Link
Thanks for the comments all, I enjoyed my day out in Whitby taking these shots.

BTW, all are with the K-5iis, top two are the M28mm F3.5, bottom two are the DA L 55-300mm.

Best wishes
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Edited by davidstorm: 18/05/2013 - 23:33
pianoman
Posted 19/05/2013 - 09:40 Link
124for me David,love them and in my favourite place too,Nice work
All the best

David
tyronet2000
Posted 19/05/2013 - 09:54 Link
I like then all David and that girl in #3 looks like she's freezing
Regards
Stan

PPG
JonSchick
Posted 19/05/2013 - 11:57 Link
Very moody shots. Like the last one a lot but my recent experience with multi aspect sensors in m43 land makes me wonder how it would look in a more panoramic (16:9) format. I think it would work really well.
Jon

Some occasional random stuff at The Photographers Block: link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo