Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

What would you do if...............................

McBrian
Posted 07/03/2008 - 20:20 Link
you had a shoot arranged for the day your team MAY win their first major trophy since 1951

For this to happen tomorrow East Fife have to win and our nearest rival Stranraer have to loose at home to 3rd placed Arbroath :
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
Galoot
Posted 07/03/2008 - 21:11 Link
Go to Arbroath, buy a couple of Smokies, go home, get your feet up
and enjoy the taste.

p.s. take a picture or two, but go for the Smokie's first.
fatspider
Posted 07/03/2008 - 21:34 Link
No contest.
You can re-arrange a shoot (unless its someones wedding of course )
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
George Lazarette
Posted 07/03/2008 - 23:26 Link
Stick with the shoot. The chance of your team winning is virtually zero, and you'll just make yourself miserable watching them go down ignominiously.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
MX veteran
Posted 08/03/2008 - 02:19 Link
Some people think football is about life and death, but their wrong. It's much more important than that! ( A rough quote from Bill Shankly)
Go to the game.
K100D Super, 18-55, 50-200, Sigma 10-20, Sigma 70mm macro and lots of old lenses
McBrian
Posted 08/03/2008 - 10:04 Link
Hi Guy's

Thanks for the advice, going to do the shoot, it's been arranged for a while, I don't like being stood up or cancelled last minute so will just have to trust that Stranraer do the business and I get to the championship winning game next week................but if she turns out to be a footie fan I'll take her to the game

G: No chance of us going down, were already in the bottom division but were 25 points in front of the rest so it's almost certain we will win the championship, just a question of when
Cheers
Brian.
Don
Posted 08/03/2008 - 13:36 Link
do both....get the game on payperview at the shoot location, and hope your photo subject gets emotional about!!!
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
McBrian
Posted 08/03/2008 - 20:03 Link
Update..........

The model wasn't a sports fan but...................................................
Stranraer DIDN'T do the business but then neither did we, champers on hold till at least Tuesday (we could win it without kicking a ball).

Payperview ................. this is the bottom rung of scottish footie were talking about
Cheers
Brian.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.