what we really need....
Posted 25/12/2015 - 10:12
Link
Are you still taking your Meds Bruce?.........you know what the Doctor told you!!
Posted 25/12/2015 - 11:17
Link
BruceStrachan wrote:
For under 500 pounds.....
Is that under 500 pounds in weight?
For under 500 pounds.....
Posted 25/12/2015 - 12:30
Link
Posted 25/12/2015 - 17:12
Link
A Jaguar F Type convertible in pillar box red. Want, not need, actually.
I'd gratefully settle for good health and happiness.
Merry Christmas.
I'd gratefully settle for good health and happiness.
Merry Christmas.
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 27/12/2015 - 11:16
Link
BruceStrachan wrote:
What I certainly would love is a 10-100mm F2.8 lens....is this a pipe dream?
Pipe dream? It would need to be the size of a drainpipe.What I certainly would love is a 10-100mm F2.8 lens....is this a pipe dream?
David
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


764 posts
12 years
Dundee,
Scotland
Bruce