what is this lead called ?


Link Posted 21/02/2009 - 16:32
i have got my first portrait job and i need a cable that goes from my computer to my camera and as soon as i take a picture it appears on my laptop! what is this lead called i have seen professional photorgraphers using this lead i have the normal lead that attaches to my laptop but the one im after is like a coil lead so its is expandable?
please help
please take a look....



Link Posted 21/02/2009 - 16:41
USB lead.
If you got one with your camera ( short one), then you need a USB extension lead from the likes of PC World will do, it has a female one end and male the other.
They come in 1,3, and 4 metre length. connect one end (female) to your camera lead and the other end to the laptop and away you go.

PS...I have never seen these leads coiled.
Last Edited by ttk on 21/02/2009 - 16:44
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.