What am I ??
Posted 24/10/2009 - 11:04
Link
No 2 is a flint striker wheel from a lighter...
No 5 looks like the edge of roofing with slow shutter and water.....
No 6 is an egg yolk...cold....
No 3 is the plunger on a ball point pen with the clip broken off....
Gladd I am busy....
No 5 looks like the edge of roofing with slow shutter and water.....
No 6 is an egg yolk...cold....
No 3 is the plunger on a ball point pen with the clip broken off....
Gladd I am busy....
Too far from a shore.
Posted 24/10/2009 - 11:05
Link
I reckon #1's a watermelon seed and #6 is the little dot on the side of an M series lens to help you line it up. No idea about #2-4 though!
So what did you use to get this close? Looks like more than 1:1 to me...
So what did you use to get this close? Looks like more than 1:1 to me...
Joining the Q
Posted 24/10/2009 - 11:17
Link
Some good answers already, I won't say yay or nay just yet though. Keep the guesses coming.
Hefty I used My Pentax A 100mm with a Pentax 50mm 1.7 reversed stacked onto it.
Hefty I used My Pentax A 100mm with a Pentax 50mm 1.7 reversed stacked onto it.
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Posted 24/10/2009 - 12:03
Link
I reckon at least one of them is a clitoris, whatever the hell that is.
Or a Vegemite sandwich. I dunno. I've had a few reds, so they all look the same to me....
Or a Vegemite sandwich. I dunno. I've had a few reds, so they all look the same to me....
Sam-Joseph
Pentax K7, Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4.5, Sigma 70-200 f2.8 APO EX, Sigma 70-300 APO, Sigma 1.4x TC, Vivitar 2x TC. Takumar 135mm f2.5, SMC Pentax A 50mm 1:1.7, SMC Pentax -M 1:4 200mm, Pentax X70
Pentax K7, Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4.5, Sigma 70-200 f2.8 APO EX, Sigma 70-300 APO, Sigma 1.4x TC, Vivitar 2x TC. Takumar 135mm f2.5, SMC Pentax A 50mm 1:1.7, SMC Pentax -M 1:4 200mm, Pentax X70
Posted 24/10/2009 - 12:38
Link
1.
2. lighter wheel
3. ball pen that has been broken inwards, flattening the ball?
4. match box scratch area
5. serrated ridge to rip scotch tape
6. Half ball in a manual focus lens
2. lighter wheel
3. ball pen that has been broken inwards, flattening the ball?
4. match box scratch area
5. serrated ridge to rip scotch tape
6. Half ball in a manual focus lens
Posted 24/10/2009 - 14:09
Link
matwhittington wrote:
Agree with Hefty - Watermelon for No 1,
No 5 looks like a serrated cutter for cling film or similar (???)
No 3 looks like a bleed valve (???)
Regards
Mat
Aye, No 3 looks like a schrader valve or HP cycle tyre valve.
Agree with Hefty - Watermelon for No 1,
No 5 looks like a serrated cutter for cling film or similar (???)
No 3 looks like a bleed valve (???)
Regards
Mat
Too far from a shore.
Posted 24/10/2009 - 23:05
Link
Clarky wrote:
Playing around with some high mag shots today and decided to have a little fun.
Can you guess what these are :: I hope they are not too easy, have fun
No1 Not a watermelon seed but a tomato seed
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/00K72866.jpg[/IMG]
No2 Flint striker on a cig lighter
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/00K72873.jpg[/IMG]
No3 No one got close, its the camera end of a mechanical shutter release cable
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/00K72886.jpg[/IMG]
No4 The striker on the side of a match box
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/IMGP1891.jpg[/IMG]
No5 Serrated cutter on a scotch Tape dispenser
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/IMGP1905.jpg[/IMG]
No6 Small nodule grip on the M and K lenses
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/00K72889.jpg[/IMG]
Well you all did pretty well and it seems number 1 and 3 had the most difficulty. See answers above
Playing around with some high mag shots today and decided to have a little fun.
Can you guess what these are :: I hope they are not too easy, have fun
No1 Not a watermelon seed but a tomato seed
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/00K72866.jpg[/IMG]
No2 Flint striker on a cig lighter
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/00K72873.jpg[/IMG]
No3 No one got close, its the camera end of a mechanical shutter release cable
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/00K72886.jpg[/IMG]
No4 The striker on the side of a match box
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/IMGP1891.jpg[/IMG]
No5 Serrated cutter on a scotch Tape dispenser
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/IMGP1905.jpg[/IMG]
No6 Small nodule grip on the M and K lenses
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/00K72889.jpg[/IMG]
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Posted 24/10/2009 - 23:14
Link
Hi Clarky. This thread is quite uncanny. Having got my DFA 100 yesterday, guess what I was going to post today.
Good pictures. I got all trying to work out what the first one was - Oooer Missus
Good pictures. I got all trying to work out what the first one was - Oooer Missus
Posted 24/10/2009 - 23:27
Link
Oggy wrote:
Hi Clarky. This thread is quite uncanny. Having got my DFA 100 yesterday, guess what I was going to post today.
Good pictures. I got all trying to work out what the first one was - Oooer Missus
I must be getting senile, I never had such thoughts
Hi Clarky. This thread is quite uncanny. Having got my DFA 100 yesterday, guess what I was going to post today.
Good pictures. I got all trying to work out what the first one was - Oooer Missus
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Posted 24/10/2009 - 23:35
Link
I don't think I'd have ever guessed the cable release!
Nice work Clarky
Nice work Clarky
Joining the Q
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



3125 posts
19 years
Sydney Australia
Can you guess what these are :: I hope they are not too easy, have fun
No1
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/00K72866.jpg[/IMG]
No2
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/00K72873.jpg[/IMG]
No3
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/00K72886.jpg[/IMG]
No4
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/IMGP1891.jpg[/IMG]
No5
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/IMGP1905.jpg[/IMG]
No6
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/00K72889.jpg[/IMG]
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|