West Wilts and Bath

DoctorJeff

Link Posted 08/08/2010 - 17:23
This was down as Kennet and Avon, but this is no longer accurate.
A small group will aim to meet next Saturday.
Details:
Saturday 14th August at 2.30 pm.
The Tea Room beside the canal in Bradford-on-Avon.
This is the building on the towpath side of the canal, about 100 yards SE of the bridge where the Frome Rd crosses the K&A (and where there is effectively a lock underneath the bridge). Parking is along the Frome Rd just before the bridge, or down a lane opposite the mini-roundabout where Junction Road meets Frome Rd (a council park – pay and display I think) but where one can walk along the towpath to the café.
Following an idea from Steve Chasey "Bring something interesting".
Your call on what is interesting.
Hope to see lots of you.
Geoff
Water can wear away a stone - but it can't cook lunch
X-5
istDS
K2000
P50.
Lenses Digital: 50-200, 18-55 KAF: 28-80.
Lenses KA & K: SMC-KA f2.0, SMC-K f1.4, SMC-K f1.7 Tokina KA 28-70 , SMC Pentax 70-210 F4, Sigma KA 75-300 , Hanimex 500mm Mirror, and the Tamron Adaptall-2 stuff.
and then there's all the M42 kit, and the accessories ...

DoctorJeff

Link Posted 15/08/2010 - 14:43
We made it happen!
Actually the group was small: BigJacko, SteveChasey, chrisinkpen, and myself, but we did have a good chat.
We started outside the K&A Trust Tearoom - then the rain drove us inside - and some character at the next table enquired if this was a "Pentax Camera Club". Well, there was a fair collection of interesting stuff on the table, after all (mainly thanks to Steve). So the reply was "Yes, sort of".
Next time we will probably move further East along the line of the K&A/M4.
If you want to be mailed directly, PM me.
Geoff
Water can wear away a stone - but it can't cook lunch
X-5
istDS
K2000
P50.
Lenses Digital: 50-200, 18-55 KAF: 28-80.
Lenses KA & K: SMC-KA f2.0, SMC-K f1.4, SMC-K f1.7 Tokina KA 28-70 , SMC Pentax 70-210 F4, Sigma KA 75-300 , Hanimex 500mm Mirror, and the Tamron Adaptall-2 stuff.
and then there's all the M42 kit, and the accessories ...
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.