Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Well its 2022

K10D
Posted 01/01/2022 - 00:06 Link
Its 2022, what to shoot?
Inspiration is rarer than a plate glass camera.....
johnriley
Posted 01/01/2022 - 00:31 Link
It is indeed, so Happy New Year!

As for what to shoot, there's a whole world out there to explore, both close and not so close. If looking for ideas, I'd suggest setting projects, perhaps tied in with other hobbies.

How about a project to record our local town or village? That's something I wish I had done properly fifty years ago, as those pics I did take are actually historic records now and can be really interesting.
Best regards, John
vic cross
Posted 01/01/2022 - 01:24 Link
01.13 Happy new year everybody.. Just got home from a nice dinner with 4 of my 70+ young friends. Just having a nice nightcap glass of Remy Martin and then to my bed.
See you all in 2022 and let's hope it's a better one than the last 2.
Happy Snapping.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
womble
Posted 01/01/2022 - 07:43 Link
K10D wrote:
Its 2022, what to shoot?

I can think of one or two people. Take photos of, I need to try and get back to it once we've finished unpacking but probably my usual fare of trees, churches and ancient monuments.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
Chrism8
Posted 01/01/2022 - 08:58 Link
womble wrote:
K10D wrote:
Its 2022, what to shoot?

I can think of one or two people. Take photos of, I need to try and get back to it once we've finished unpacking but probably my usual fare of trees, churches and ancient monuments.

LOL, agree with your first thoughts, why not try shooting something out of your comfort zone ??
Chris

www.chrismillsphotography.co.uk

" A Hangover is something that occupies the Head you neglected to use the night before".

-------------------------------------------------------------
K1 - Sigma 85mm F1.4, Pentax DFA 150 -450 F4.5 / 5.6, Pentax DFA* 24 - 70 F2.8

Samyang 14mm F2.8, Pentax DFA* 70-200 F2.8

K3iii + K3ii + K5iis converted to IR, Sigma 17 - 70 F2.8, Pentax 55 - 300 F4.5 / F5.6 PLM
Lubbyman
Posted 01/01/2022 - 11:00 Link
What to shoot (photographically)? Easy. All those things that I've been saying for years I'll shoot but not got round to doing....

Steve
womble
Posted 01/01/2022 - 11:03 Link
Chrism8 wrote:
womble wrote:
Quote:
Its 2022, what to shoot?

LOL, agree with your first thoughts, why not try shooting something out of your comfort zone ??

Normally I'd agree with you but after the year I've just had some comfort is what I need! I have a large backlog of film to get through of which some of the whackier ones require some thought.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
1stEverPentax
Posted 01/01/2022 - 11:16 Link
Best Wishes for a Happy and above all Healthy New Year to everyone on the site.

regards

Karlo
davidwozhere
Posted 02/01/2022 - 00:58 Link
VEGETABLES! For the current weekly contest !
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.