Weekly Competition #69 - Architecture
Posted 29/10/2008 - 21:28
Link
Well, I have selected my winner for this week and I will be surprised if I have to change my mind later in the week
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 29/10/2008 - 22:14
Link
Hyram wrote:
Well, I have selected my winner for this week and I will be surprised if I have to change my mind later in the week
If you think the same way as me, you don't want to fall on top of it. Outch!! Indeed......a strong contender for the title.Well, I have selected my winner for this week and I will be surprised if I have to change my mind later in the week
Martin.
Posted 30/10/2008 - 09:04
Link
Malo1961 wrote:
Martin.
A good point
Hyram wrote:
Well, I have selected my winner for this week and I will be surprised if I have to change my mind later in the week
If you think the same way as me, you don't want to fall on top of it. Outch!! Indeed......a strong contender for the title.Well, I have selected my winner for this week and I will be surprised if I have to change my mind later in the week
Martin.
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 03/11/2008 - 18:25
Link
Ah well, you have a great shot and a couple of days later the winner entry comes along.
Dave's got himself a terrific shot, though. Can't argue with that...
Dave's got himself a terrific shot, though. Can't argue with that...
How inappropriate to call this planet earth when it is quite clearly Ocean. - Arthur C. Clarke
Prieni's PPG page
Prieni's PPG page
Posted 03/11/2008 - 18:35
Link
Prieni wrote:
Ah well, you have a great shot and a couple of days later the winner entry comes along.
Dave's got himself a terrific shot, though. Can't argue with that...
I can't argue with that either. Still.......I liked yours better. Perhaps because i have seen to many pictures of that roof.Thats the problem with famous landmarks etc.....try to come with a fresh view. For the unbiased viewer that is.Ah well, you have a great shot and a couple of days later the winner entry comes along.
Dave's got himself a terrific shot, though. Can't argue with that...
Martin.
Posted 03/11/2008 - 19:50
Link
Malo1961 wrote:
I'm with Malo and Hyram on that, I had yours down as the winner. Great pic
Prieni wrote:
Ah well, you have a great shot and a couple of days later the winner entry comes along.
Dave's got himself a terrific shot, though. Can't argue with that...
I can't argue with that either. Still.......I liked yours better.Ah well, you have a great shot and a couple of days later the winner entry comes along.
Dave's got himself a terrific shot, though. Can't argue with that...
Getting there! Thanks to you guys
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Posted 03/11/2008 - 20:53
Link
Malo1961 wrote:
Martin.
An excellent image, but like Martin, I too have seen so many images of that roof taken from virtually the same viewpoint, that I almost went straight past davepalethorpe's entry.Prieni wrote:
Ah well, you have a great shot and a couple of days later the winner entry comes along.
Dave's got himself a terrific shot, though. Can't argue with that...
I can't argue with that either. Still.......I liked yours better. Perhaps because i have seen to many pictures of that roof.Thats the problem with famous landmarks etc.....try to come with a fresh view. For the unbiased viewer that is.Ah well, you have a great shot and a couple of days later the winner entry comes along.
Dave's got himself a terrific shot, though. Can't argue with that...
Martin.
I think that it works better in colour.
Never mind - Prieni's turn must come soon as his images are consistently so creative and technically spot on.
I also liked Rob B.'s church interior - no. 2 for me.
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


24424 posts
24 years
Tyldesley,
Manchester