Weekly Competition #5 - "Self Portrait"
- Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic.
Posted 31/07/2007 - 11:02
Link
Posted 31/07/2007 - 23:33
Link
Posted 01/08/2007 - 19:46
Link
Posted 01/08/2007 - 21:23
Link
For me it's the same as it seems to be for most of you, I don't like my picture taken. But missing this competition? Nope!
So I just had to play around a bit. My wife doesn't like this ageing effect, but I think it's quite nice. Perhaps I will look like this when the new DA* finally come out

So I just had to play around a bit. My wife doesn't like this ageing effect, but I think it's quite nice. Perhaps I will look like this when the new DA* finally come out

How inappropriate to call this planet earth when it is quite clearly Ocean. - Arthur C. Clarke
Prieni's PPG page
Prieni's PPG page
Posted 02/08/2007 - 04:39
Link
Posted 02/08/2007 - 06:15
Link
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Posted 02/08/2007 - 11:00
Link
Please call me aj,
I use a Pentax K10D, on a MacBook with LightRoom (vers 1.3 + beta 2)
http://www.ba-joseph.co.uk/gallery
I use a Pentax K10D, on a MacBook with LightRoom (vers 1.3 + beta 2)
http://www.ba-joseph.co.uk/gallery
Posted 02/08/2007 - 21:10
Link
Posted 03/08/2007 - 00:30
Link
lenscape
K20D, K10D, K-m, MZ3, Metz 58-AF1, Optio MX4 & Linux.(No Windows)
(Gone: *istD, ME Super, Super-A)
K20D, K10D, K-m, MZ3, Metz 58-AF1, Optio MX4 & Linux.(No Windows)
(Gone: *istD, ME Super, Super-A)
Posted 03/08/2007 - 03:23
Link
Posted 04/08/2007 - 15:06
Link
Posted 04/08/2007 - 17:56
Link
Well here is mine, as has been said, no excuse for not entering this one.
It was quite challenging and I had to take a lot of shots before I was where I wanted in the frame.

Single reflected 40W halogen bulb plus some diffuse light through a window. Magnolia wall in the background, just some dust spot removal and a little bit of noise reduction so soften it a bit. Antique conversion and some negative vignette to soften the edges.
EDIT: Corrected linked image... Linked wrong one and corrected some spelling.
It was quite challenging and I had to take a lot of shots before I was where I wanted in the frame.

Single reflected 40W halogen bulb plus some diffuse light through a window. Magnolia wall in the background, just some dust spot removal and a little bit of noise reduction so soften it a bit. Antique conversion and some negative vignette to soften the edges.
EDIT: Corrected linked image... Linked wrong one and corrected some spelling.
.jpg)













6213 posts
20 years
Winterpeg Manitoba Canada