Weekly Competition #36 - "Spring"
Posted 17/03/2008 - 17:21
Link
Wow, thanks very much Tony!
Ill try to get a topic up asap, its just to choose one really
Ill try to get a topic up asap, its just to choose one really
http://www.behance.net/robbranigan
K20D, DA18-55II, FA50 1.4, DA10-17
To buy: Metz 58 AF-1, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA100M
K20D, DA18-55II, FA50 1.4, DA10-17
To buy: Metz 58 AF-1, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA100M
Posted 18/03/2008 - 20:00
Link
Well done everybody and congratulations Rob.
Good judging Tony!
I thought about finding a suitable spring but as I was roaming ye olde England I had no time to find a suitable subject and set up a proper shot.
Good judging Tony!
I thought about finding a suitable spring but as I was roaming ye olde England I had no time to find a suitable subject and set up a proper shot.
How inappropriate to call this planet earth when it is quite clearly Ocean. - Arthur C. Clarke
Prieni's PPG page
Prieni's PPG page
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3125 posts
19 years
Sydney Australia
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|