Weekly Competition # 98 - Protection

Belinda B.
Posted 18/05/2009 - 13:52 Link
The usual place for discussion on the current competition.
Belinda B.
Hyram
Posted 18/05/2009 - 21:43 Link
No entry from me this week as the judge could be considered to be biased
Hyram

Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Father Ted
Posted 18/05/2009 - 23:17 Link
If I'm reading this the way I think it is, then I'd be more worried about her being overly harsh.

At least, my other half would be
Getting there! Thanks to you guys

Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
mikew
Posted 19/05/2009 - 07:18 Link
My thoughts as well. I don't think Hyram should exclude himself.

Mike
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
davidtrout
Posted 19/05/2009 - 10:29 Link
I didn't know Belinda B was Mrs Hyram. If Hyram enters and wins then I'm sure it will be on merit not on the promise of an increase in dress allowance.
david
Belinda B.
Posted 24/05/2009 - 20:06 Link
Just to let you all know that I will not be staying up until past midnight to complete the judging but the results should be posted fairly early tomorrow morning, provide there is not a last minute deluge of entries
Belinda B.
mikew
Posted 25/05/2009 - 07:44 Link
My word then Belinda you did get up early! Dedication!

Mike
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo