Weekly #390 - Moody Blues - Discussion Thread

johnriley
Posted 29/12/2014 - 09:58 Link
The new competition is up and running at Gallery>Competitions, so do please enter a picture this week. The theme is looking for moody, blue subjects, either the colour blue or the mood blue as you wish. Any questions, please ask here.

Let your imaginations fly!
Best regards, John
stu62
Posted 29/12/2014 - 21:27 Link
hi john ddose a photo shoot with justin hayward count


regards stu
johnriley
Posted 29/12/2014 - 21:39 Link
Stu, I think that falls within the description, providing of course he's playing a bluesy number at the time....but seriously, the interpretation is up to you.
Best regards, John
fatspider
Posted 30/12/2014 - 00:05 Link
I got excited when I read this, can I snap my CD collection
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Gwyn
Posted 30/12/2014 - 11:13 Link
Sledger - you need to post your photo in the competition page. Go to Gallery at the top, and in the drop down menu choose competitions, then weekly competition.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo