wanted tamron 70-300mm

jacqui2
Posted 28/03/2012 - 10:16 Link
Hi, I have just bought a k200d from a forum member and I am looking for a lens for it, I really need as much zoom as my budget allows so I think probably the tamron 70-300mm will be the best bet, so looking for one of these, but I need it for the weekend so ideally need something that can be posted today or at the very latest tomorrow to reach me by friday,so it would have to be next day delivery, thanks, jacqui.
jacqui
AndrewH
Posted 28/03/2012 - 10:57 Link
You have a PM
jacqui2
Posted 28/03/2012 - 11:32 Link
Now managed to find one at srs, great service and free delivery with my pentax i.d.!
jacqui
jacqui2
Posted 28/03/2012 - 12:04 Link
Just had an email from srs saying order dispatched only ordered it half an hour ago
jacqui
bforbes
Posted 28/03/2012 - 12:44 Link
jacqui2 wrote:
Just had an email from srs saying order dispatched only ordered it half an hour ago
Tomorrow just make sure you are awake and up before the post man. Ours knocks me up at 7.00am with stuff from SRS
jacqui2
Posted 28/03/2012 - 12:52 Link
it's being delivered to my husbands work address to save me missing it, lets hope they are there early
jacqui
geordie01
Posted 28/03/2012 - 16:44 Link
bforbes wrote:
jacqui2 wrote:
Just had an email from srs saying order dispatched only ordered it half an hour ago
Tomorrow just make sure you are awake and up before the post man. Ours knocks me up at 7.00am with stuff from SRS
7.00 your lucky it was 6.30 am for me the last time,i thught it was a police raid!!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo