Wanted Q7 or Q-S1
Posted 22/05/2019 - 13:39 - Helpful Comment
Link
There's one in the window at York Camera Mart at the moment. 199 with standard prime
Few different lenses too.
Try giving them a ring.
Few different lenses too.
Try giving them a ring.
Posted 22/05/2019 - 16:52
Link
Danofnk- fantastic thank you!!
Purchased the 08 lens at £200..made me v happy!
Q7 was £199 not boxed etc...bit steep- I’ll keep a look out on eBay for a while longer. 👍🏻
Purchased the 08 lens at £200..made me v happy!
Q7 was £199 not boxed etc...bit steep- I’ll keep a look out on eBay for a while longer. 👍🏻
Posted 22/05/2019 - 18:23 - Helpful Comment
Link
I shall pop in tomorrow and get my commission from them!
😉
They're a good bunch in there so always happy to give them a shout out
😉
They're a good bunch in there so always happy to give them a shout out
Posted 23/05/2019 - 10:41
Link
Shop rang me this am about the q7 as I emailed them about the price..
Ended up with q7 and 08 lens with a good discount off camera (similar price to what they’re selling for on eBay) - so today I’m very happy - big thanks to you (danofmk) much appreciate your help...
Will keep their website on my saved list for future gear too!!
Ended up with q7 and 08 lens with a good discount off camera (similar price to what they’re selling for on eBay) - so today I’m very happy - big thanks to you (danofmk) much appreciate your help...
Will keep their website on my saved list for future gear too!!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3 posts
7 years