Wanted Case for a K1000

gregmoll
Posted 16/11/2009 - 18:23 Link
Hi,

I'm looking for an Eveready type camera case for my K1000, a genuine original Pentax case in very good condition would be first prize.

The one I have seems to be made out of cardboard and it got wet at some stage in it's life.

Greg
Hardgravity
Posted 17/11/2009 - 08:17 Link
If I recall correctly a Spotmatic case will fit, I think they're the same case!

Check out ebay, this is on at the moment.
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.
gregmoll
Posted 17/11/2009 - 09:52 Link
Thanks,

My daughter has placed a bid on my behalf as he does not ship to SA

Greg
johnriley
Posted 17/11/2009 - 09:53 Link
They're not the same case. The Spotmatic ones were far better in many ways. Leather, screw on base to retain camera....but they might be close enough to fit. I've never tried. Look for a KM case also, which is basically the same as a K1000.

The MX and ME style cases (these are different by the way) will not be suitable.
Best regards, John
gregmoll
Posted 17/11/2009 - 18:44 Link
Thanks, I bought the one HG referred me to, 9.50 UKP, Spotmatic case.

Greg

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo