WANTED: SMC A 20mm 2.8

dedmozaj
Posted 16/05/2010 - 09:27 Link
Looking for A 20/2.8 (not 50mm! made a typo), in good condition optically. Preferably with hood.

Thanks in advance.
Edited by dedmozaj: 16/05/2010 - 09:46
Mannesty
Posted 16/05/2010 - 09:36 Link
Pentax never made a 'normal' prime 50mm 1:2.8 lens.

The Pentax-A 50mm 1:2.8 is a macro lens.

Is that what you are wanting, or a some-other-make 50mm 1:2.8 lens?
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
dedmozaj
Posted 16/05/2010 - 09:44 Link
Oh no! I made a typo...twice!! I meant 20mm! I wonder if thread title can be changed? If not, Moderators please remove this thread. I'll make a new one.
Edited by dedmozaj: 16/05/2010 - 09:50
Mannesty
Posted 16/05/2010 - 10:29 Link
This topic is dead and needs to be deleted. The Op has started a new topic.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo