Wanted: Sigma af 28-80 Macro Lens

fourfivesix
Posted 14/03/2012 - 18:09 Link
Maybe a bit of a long shot, does anyone have a Sigma af 28-80 Macro Lens for sale in the sheffield area? Thanks in advance
flickr
link
snappychappy
Posted 14/03/2012 - 21:05 Link
Like this one.
AndrewA
Posted 14/03/2012 - 22:01 Link
snappychappy wrote:
Like this one.
I owned one for a year or so, great little lens.

There is this one on the forum too link
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Edited by AndrewA: 14/03/2012 - 22:03
jeeess1967
Posted 14/03/2012 - 23:24 Link
Sorry folks,

I have bought the lens.

Regards,

Jeeess
K-5, K-7 and K10D, Pentax 18-135 WR,18-55 WR,Pentax 28-105,Sigma 28-300, Sigma 28-80 (Macro) and Pentax 50-200 WR.
fritzthedog
Posted 15/03/2012 - 13:37 Link
It's the "in the Sheffield area" that's the problem - I have one that I would be prepared to part with - but I am 50 miles north of Sheffield.

Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
jeeess1967
Posted 15/03/2012 - 14:34 Link
Hi Carl,

You can always post it. Why don't you ask 456 if it is convenient.

Regards,

Jeeess
K-5, K-7 and K10D, Pentax 18-135 WR,18-55 WR,Pentax 28-105,Sigma 28-300, Sigma 28-80 (Macro) and Pentax 50-200 WR.
fourfivesix
Posted 15/03/2012 - 17:49 Link
Thanks for the replys, Fritzthedog I have sent you a pm
flickr
link
fourfivesix
Posted 19/03/2012 - 17:01 Link
Still looking, if anyone has one
flickr
link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo