Wanted: Remote Cords (Trigger Cord M)

Finchibabe
Posted 21/02/2009 - 13:51 Link
I don't suppose anybody has a Trigger Cord M (or more than one) by any chance? I think that was the correct name for them, they allowed for the connection of multiple cameras with winders (MEII with remote cord M) to be operated simultaneously. Or does anybody know where I could find some, have tried ebay but perhaps I am using an incorrect name when searching or are they just really rare?

Any help much appreciated, Thanks
womble
Posted 23/02/2009 - 12:44 Link
Bojidar's website gives:

* Trigger Cord M - Attaches to the release socket of Ni-Cd Battery Pack LX or M on one end and to a remote-control accessory on the other. As a special application, two such cords can be used for simultaneous operation of two cameras.
* Winder Remote Cord - connects to the release socket of Winder LX and Winder ME II. Can be used to release the camera's shutter.

I have seen the latter on ebay but never the former, so I guess they are quite rare.

Best wishes, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo