Wanted: Pentax Lens Rear Cap
Posted 26/03/2010 - 13:17
Link
Hi Mike, Thanks for link, had a quick look and they seem ok,
better I would think than one I have, which you have to nearly shoehorn to get it off ( on my Pentax A50mm ).
regards
better I would think than one I have, which you have to nearly shoehorn to get it off ( on my Pentax A50mm ).
regards
EddieD
K5
Tamron Di11 SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR
Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC OS HSM
K5
Tamron Di11 SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR
Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC OS HSM
Posted 26/03/2010 - 16:00
Link
Based on advice from here I just bought 5 of those caps from that seller. Very impressed, tight fit, well made, and they have the flange to cover the electrical contacts.
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 26/03/2010 - 17:13
Link
Thanks Tim , have gone ahead and placed an order.
EddieD
K5
Tamron Di11 SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR
Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC OS HSM
K5
Tamron Di11 SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR
Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC OS HSM
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


384 posts
18 years
Dublin,
Ireland
Please PM if any available, with cost to include post to Dublin
Thanks
K5
Tamron Di11 SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR
Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC OS HSM