Wanted: Pentax K10D Body.
Posted 17/06/2015 - 15:45
Link
I was thinking of selling mine and I also have a k5 body for sale. Will pm you
Martin
Martin
Feed Your Passion for Photography
Website: www.ethereallightphotography.com
Instagram: www.instagram.com/ethereallightphoto/
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@EtherealLightPhotography
Flickr:www.flickr.com/people/184597407@N04
Website: www.ethereallightphotography.com
Instagram: www.instagram.com/ethereallightphoto/
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@EtherealLightPhotography
Flickr:www.flickr.com/people/184597407@N04
Posted 17/06/2015 - 15:58
Link
If you're interesting in its Samsung clone, the GX20, I've still got one for sale (mint condition, low shutter count) in the classified section. There's no practical difference between the brands. It comes with, or without if you prefer, a virtually unused Pentax DA 18-55 WR lens. Give me a PM if you're interested.
Al
Al
Posted 17/06/2015 - 16:03
Link
Aero wrote:
If you're interesting in its Samsung clone, the GX20, I've still got one for sale (mint condition, low shutter count) in the classified section. There's no practical difference between the brands. ................................
Al
AHEM!!!!!! Different camera!
If you're interesting in its Samsung clone, the GX20, I've still got one for sale (mint condition, low shutter count) in the classified section. There's no practical difference between the brands. ................................
Al
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 17/06/2015 - 16:14
Link
Thanks for the offer Al but I'm looking for a K10D specifically.
Cheers,
D
Cheers,
D
Posted 17/06/2015 - 16:49
Link
SRS have one. 16000+ actuations.
CHEERS Vic.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 17/06/2015 - 17:12
Link
I have one that I would be interested in selling. I will have to look at the shutter count but the camera hasn't had any excessive use. I have 3 spare batteries with it too. I am in Italy bough so the postage would be around 15£ id say. If your interested let me know
Posted 17/06/2015 - 18:12
Link
doubled wrote:
Hi all,
Looking for a mint one with low shutter count.
D
Aren't we all?!
Hi all,
Looking for a mint one with low shutter count.
D
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 17/06/2015 - 18:13
Link
vic cross wrote:
SRS have one. 16000+ actuations.
CHEERS Vic.
Just run-in then, Vic...
SRS have one. 16000+ actuations.
CHEERS Vic.
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 17/06/2015 - 20:50
Link
bwlchmawr wrote:
Really? I didn't realize everyone is looking for a mint K10D? doubled wrote:
Hi all,
Looking for a mint one with low shutter count.
D
Aren't we all?!Hi all,
Looking for a mint one with low shutter count.
D
D
Posted 17/06/2015 - 20:52
Link
vic cross wrote:
SRS have one. 16000+ actuations.
CHEERS Vic.
Thanks for the tip Vic, will take a look.SRS have one. 16000+ actuations.
CHEERS Vic.
D
Posted 17/06/2015 - 21:20
Link
London camera exchange have a few examples too!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


361 posts
13 years
Surrey
Just wondered if anyone has one for sale? Looking for a mint one with low shutter count. A bit of a long shot but thought I'd try. Cheers folks.
D