Wanted: Pentax 18-135 WR
Posted 11/07/2014 - 11:29
Link
Hi,
If you PM me I have a spare one.
If you PM me I have a spare one.
Posted 11/07/2014 - 17:09
Link
I have one for sale. Originally in a kit so no box, but otherwise perfect with very low use. Comes with caps, hood, and unmarked.
PM me if interested.
PM me if interested.
Rich S
Posted 11/07/2014 - 21:47
Link
Janusz
You have a PM
You have a PM
K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 /"K-50" to a backup body), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)
Posted 12/07/2014 - 22:13
Link
jeallen01 wrote:
Janusz
You have a PM
JanuszJanusz
You have a PM
For my info, are you still interested in my lens as I will be out tomorrow?
John
K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 /"K-50" to a backup body), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


34 posts
14 years
London
thanks