Wanted - Samsung 18-55mm Lens
Posted 17/06/2009 - 08:43
Link
Is it the early version you are after.I think I saw one on Ebay yesterday.
HTH mm
HTH mm
Posted 17/06/2009 - 08:43
Link
There is a v1 and v2 Matt. I presume you want v2?
I haven't got either.
shim
I haven't got either.
shim
Posted 17/06/2009 - 08:44
Link
i think its only pentax that have the versions. (always thought the samsung was v2only)
Matt
Matt
Posted 17/06/2009 - 09:00
Link
I have a virtually unused pentax V2 one I'd be happy to entertain offers on. Would you be interested?
Posted 17/06/2009 - 09:16
Link
I have a unused Samsung 18-55mm lens-it has been on the camera to try it.Complete with all original packing in pristine condition.Make me an offer.Keith
Posted 17/06/2009 - 09:32
Link
Cloudhunter wrote:
i think its only pentax that have the versions. (always thought the samsung was v2only)
Matt
linki think its only pentax that have the versions. (always thought the samsung was v2only)
Matt
I think the photos of the v1, I'm sure I've seen a II on a v2 lens.
Park have a Mk2 for £149 link
A mk1 went for £44 on ebay recently. It would be cheaper and probably a better lens going for the Pentax
shim
Posted 17/06/2009 - 10:13
Link
hi,
Sorted now.
Cheers for the replies.
Sorted now.
Cheers for the replies.
Posted 17/06/2009 - 10:18
Link
Cloudhunter wrote:
hi,
Sorted now.
Cheers for the replies.
Have you bought one or dropped the idea?hi,
Sorted now.
Cheers for the replies.
shim
Posted 17/06/2009 - 11:12
Link
the reason a pentax wouldnt have done is i bought another samsung gx20 body and found someone who wanted a samsung gx20 with kit lens. So i needed the kit lens. The chap only wants the body now so i dont need one.
Matt
Matt
Posted 17/06/2009 - 11:43
Link
Cloudhunter wrote:
the reason a pentax wouldnt have done is i bought another samsung gx20 body and found someone who wanted a samsung gx20 with kit lens. So i needed the kit lens. The chap only wants the body now so i dont need one.
Matt
Thanks for clarifying that Matt, you had me thinking thatthe reason a pentax wouldnt have done is i bought another samsung gx20 body and found someone who wanted a samsung gx20 with kit lens. So i needed the kit lens. The chap only wants the body now so i dont need one.
Matt
you'd found someone selling them for £10 each
shim
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


303 posts
17 years
Im after a brand new boxed Samsung Schneider 18-55mm lens.
Matt