Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

WANTED - Pentax Q adapter for K Mount lenses (Model No. 39977)

7avensis7
Posted 05/07/2016 - 18:33 Link
I have been looking for this adapter but nobody seems to have one in stock in the UK. Microglobe have the best price new but don't know when they will be available! Does anybody have one they want to sell or know where I can get one at a reasonable cost please?

Thanks

John
johnriley
7avensis7
Posted 05/07/2016 - 19:03 Link
Thanks John - the SRS website says they have limited stock but on phoning them they don't actually have any. They claimed they would be in soon but don't know exactly when! I just wondered if any member has one they want to sell.

John
JAK
Posted 05/07/2016 - 19:04 Link
John K
Mag07
Posted 05/07/2016 - 19:21 Link
I bought a non original one as I could not justify the asking price and so far I'm very pleased. Can't compare as I don't own the Pentax one but it feels solid, goes on smoothly and does the job well. Can't really ask for more. It did take around 10days to arrive. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RJ-Pentax-PK-PK-A-AF-DA-lens-to-Pentax-Q-adapter-with-...
'Photography...it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten....' (Aaron Siskind)
johnriley
Posted 05/07/2016 - 19:46 Link
Eventually I will get an original as it has the proper aperture control and the built in shutter. The simple third party ones do the basic job just fine.
Best regards, John

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.