Wanted - Pentax-FA f1.7
Posted 08/01/2010 - 13:42
Link
Errrr FA f/1.7 what exactly? I'm guessing 50mm?
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 08/01/2010 - 14:08
Link
Ah yes, I knew I'd be forgetting something. It's the 50mm lens I'm interested in off the back of the rave reviews I read about it.
Pentax-FA 50mm f1.7
Thanks for the clarification Kris. Regards,
Alex
Pentax-FA 50mm f1.7
Thanks for the clarification Kris. Regards,
Alex
Posted 08/01/2010 - 15:38
Link
Hi, have you seen the previous post from huanjia? had a 50mm f1.4 available a couple of days ago. Regards Pete.
Posted 08/01/2010 - 15:43
Link
Hello Pete, was hoping to spend a little less than the price it's listed for... If I can't find a 50mm f1.7 then I might dig a little deeper and pip for the 50mm f1.4 though!
Alex
Alex
Posted 08/01/2010 - 16:08
Link
Hello CCXX,
You have some fantastic photo's on your Flickr stream, thanks for the link.
I was hoping for an FA series as they are a little newer (I think?) and thought it might therefore be easier to find a good condition one. That said, anyone with a good example F 50mm f1.7, I'd be interested too.
Let me know if there are any other recommendations you have?
Alex
You have some fantastic photo's on your Flickr stream, thanks for the link.
I was hoping for an FA series as they are a little newer (I think?) and thought it might therefore be easier to find a good condition one. That said, anyone with a good example F 50mm f1.7, I'd be interested too.
Let me know if there are any other recommendations you have?
Alex
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


4 posts
16 years
London
As my birthday present to myself I'm looking for a nice fast lens to complement the GX10 I picked up the other day!
The f1.4 seems a little out of my budget (unless someone has a bargain?) so going to try my luck finding the Pentax-FA f1.7...
Does anyone have one they'd be interested in selling?
I live in London, can pay cash on collection. If you were further afield I could bank transfer, paypal etc.
Look forward to hearing from someone soon !
Thanks,
Alex