Wanted - K5 or K50 plus kit lenses

Darkmunk
Posted 11/11/2015 - 13:42 Link
My friend has a budget of 'around' £250 (maybe more), to get her husband back into the game with his old Pentax lenses.
Any suggestions?
bigyinn
Posted 11/11/2015 - 16:35 Link
I think £250 is possibly a little too low to get a body & kit lens. You might find a K50 at that price on e-bay.
reso
Posted 11/11/2015 - 17:11 Link
have a look on the LCE site k50 &18-55 kit lens £219.99 in bath
k5iis sigma 10-20 hsm tamron 17-50 pentax da 18-135 pentax A 50 f 1;1 7
pentax da*60-250 pentax da 55-300 sigma apo 150-500 hsm os pentax af1.7 adapter
Pentax af aw 1.4 rear converter and a flash
JohnX
Posted 11/11/2015 - 17:29 Link
K20D too old? I have one for sale, with kit lens and genuine grip.

Very open to offers!
Edited by JohnX: 11/11/2015 - 17:31
Darkmunk
Posted 11/11/2015 - 18:01 Link
Thanks guys I'll ask about K20
Reso, I can't find that camera, can you send me a link please?
Darkmunk
Posted 11/11/2015 - 18:06 Link
Scrap that. Found it!
JohnX
Posted 11/11/2015 - 18:57 Link
My K20D ad is here if interested> https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/fs---k20d-da-18-55-mk-2-kit-lens-bg-2-gri...#comm_551446

As said, open to offers
Edited by JohnX: 11/11/2015 - 18:58
stu62
Posted 11/11/2015 - 20:01 Link
i may just have what you want at the end of the month darkmunk

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo