Walled lane with Grads
Posted 09/06/2014 - 22:30
Link
Mannesty wrote:
I prefer image #1 because the clouds look more real.
Now I prefer the second. The first looks as if the sky has been converted to mono
I prefer image #1 because the clouds look more real.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1057 posts
15 years
Glossop,
UK
With 3 stop hard grad
With 3 stop hard grad plus 10 stopper
Had to do very little with these in Lightroom relative to my normal faffing about with digital grads.
The grads are from the Lee Sev5n series - not cheap but a great match for the DA Ltds. Very happy with them so far. Trip to the Lakes next week to get even better acquainted
Some of my vaguely better stuff