Vulcan

womble
Posted 14/09/2014 - 12:20 Link
I know that normally one tries to get as much detail visible on the plane as possible, but in this case I rather like the silhouette with just the wings glinting in the sunshine. I'd be interested in whether the other air show aficionados like this or not.

Pentax K20D and my £40 Tammy 70-300mm lens.

Comment Image

Vulcan par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Mike-P
Posted 14/09/2014 - 12:23 Link
It's certainly recognisable and personally I quite like the picture but I think a little more cropping would be an improvement.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo