Voting competition #3 - "But soft. What light through yonder window breaks.....?"
Posted 15/09/2010 - 10:46
Link
Gareth,
As Doug said, be inspired!
If that's how you see it, go fo it!
(& if you can include either Juliet &/or the dawn, so much the better!!!)
Good luck!
Coker.
As Doug said, be inspired!
If that's how you see it, go fo it!
(& if you can include either Juliet &/or the dawn, so much the better!!!)
Good luck!
Coker.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Posted 15/09/2010 - 11:47
Link
Just read the rules - So is it ok to crowbar stuff:
Posted 15/09/2010 - 12:47
Link
I would have thought so. In the words of the Bard and the style of Doug8, go on my son, give it some.
Posted 15/09/2010 - 14:01
Link
Or, as it was once said, "once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.....!
Coker.
Coker.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Posted 15/09/2010 - 19:37
Link
ISO wrote:
Just read the rules - So is it ok to crowbar stuff:
Verily Crowbaring is OK'd, twice so, ISO, I said so.
Just read the rules - So is it ok to crowbar stuff:
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 15/09/2010 - 21:09
Link
Well not that I intended to do so - so.
So I might. ((Smiley for double negative))
So I might. ((Smiley for double negative))
Posted 15/09/2010 - 21:14
Link
Iambic Pentax meters?
Anyway go ahead.
Its the entering and taking part that counts.
Anyway go ahead.
Its the entering and taking part that counts.
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 16/09/2010 - 20:18
Link
Sorry about the missing image, if some kind mod would delete that post please.
Speedy shooters have provided two entries.
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/3%20whatlight/IMGP6457-1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/3%20whatlight/4996426840_63dee8f7e5_brz-1.jpg[/IMG]
We have windows, we have light, and we even have Juliets.
I'll have a little pause and post more when there are a few.
Speedy shooters have provided two entries.
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/3%20whatlight/IMGP6457-1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/3%20whatlight/4996426840_63dee8f7e5_brz-1.jpg[/IMG]
We have windows, we have light, and we even have Juliets.
I'll have a little pause and post more when there are a few.
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 18/09/2010 - 09:09
Link
Don't forget Shakespear this weekend, if you have a free moment
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 18/09/2010 - 19:38
Link
"I would adventure for such merchandise" : ( I added that not the contributor, just in case it is undue influence, Shakespear wrote it)
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/3%20whatlight/skylight_rz-1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/3%20whatlight/skylight_rz-1.jpg[/IMG]
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 20/09/2010 - 16:21
Link
And there's more,
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/3%20whatlight/IMGP93392-1.jpg[/IMG]
If anybody has PM'ed Stefan their entry please PM me a copy and I'll post it up in his absence.
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/3%20whatlight/IMGP93392-1.jpg[/IMG]
If anybody has PM'ed Stefan their entry please PM me a copy and I'll post it up in his absence.
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 20/09/2010 - 17:21
Link
Well I'm back at home now and i'm quite tired
Doug you did a great job, I think you should finish it
Nobody PM'ed me so everything is up to date.
Doug you did a great job, I think you should finish it
Nobody PM'ed me so everything is up to date.
Posted 20/09/2010 - 19:03
Link
Anvh wrote:
Well I'm back at home now and i'm quite tired
Doug you did a great job, I think you should finish it
Nobody PM'ed me so everything is up to date.
Welcome back.Well I'm back at home now and i'm quite tired
Doug you did a great job, I think you should finish it
Nobody PM'ed me so everything is up to date.
Yeah. Its sometimes good to get back to work, I mean routine, to recover from holidays.
Lurking is shirking.!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



2917 posts
17 years
another place
So the subject is "But soft. What light through yonder window breaks.....?" a quote from "Romeo and Juliet". Use it to get your creative juices running, or just crowbar a suitable pic from your extensive back catalogue.
--------------------------------------------------------------
OK, an anonymous competition. (until voting is over).
Stefan(Anvh)/Dougf8 is/are going to act as overseer.
You send your photo to him/them, either by e-mail to [email protected]">[email protected],
or a link to it via PM.
They will then put all the entries on a specially made Photobucket account.
This means photos can be no longer than 800pixels on the longest size, use standard/normal compression (or it will be done for you )
They will then link all the photos to a thread for voting.
Do not submit your photo here, see above. This thread may be used for the purposes of encouraging and soliciting more entries by means of teasing and tickling potential entrants. You have been warned.
A new photo would be nice, but an old one is better than not entering at all. (might change if people get the hang of this).
You have until 28th September to enter. Stefan will then start a new thread, with the photos and you can then vote for your favourite from 29th Sept-5th October. Looks like we have one comp in sync with the fortnightly and one out of sync, not too busy I hope.
Good Luck and have fun