Voting Competition #2 - The Votes
This topic has a poll - login to enter
Posted 08/09/2010 - 09:06
Link
OOOOOOH this is a hard one for decision making
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
let the education continue
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Posted 08/09/2010 - 13:15
Link
Indeed it's an even field qua quality so that's very nice
Posted 08/09/2010 - 20:02
Link
Tough, but a I have chosen one.
Posted 09/09/2010 - 17:38
Link
Can we ??
let the education continue
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Posted 09/09/2010 - 18:32
Link
There is a little problem, I'm going away for a small week tomorrow so I don't have internet until a Wednesday.
Doug was so kind to take the responsibility on to him so he will manage things when I'm gone and he has all the codes to access the accounts if something goes wrong.
For the next comp you can still use the same email address [email protected]">[email protected] or note me your photo since I'll be back in time.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Doug was so kind to take the responsibility on to him so he will manage things when I'm gone and he has all the codes to access the accounts if something goes wrong.
For the next comp you can still use the same email address [email protected]">[email protected] or note me your photo since I'll be back in time.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Posted 09/09/2010 - 19:08
Link
Stefan, Thanks for all your hard work, way beyond the call of duty.
Have a good break!
Roger.
Have a good break!
Roger.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Posted 09/09/2010 - 19:26
Link
Thank you Roger.
I'm really glad that Doug wanted to take it over from me
I'm really glad that Doug wanted to take it over from me
Posted 10/09/2010 - 19:14
Link
Weekend call for votes.
Everyone is welcome to vote.
Everyone is welcome to vote.
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 12/09/2010 - 10:44
Link
Three days to go and 265 views and only 28 votes!
(tickling the thread beyond exhaustion :wink
(tickling the thread beyond exhaustion :wink
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 14/09/2010 - 12:45
Link
Last call, any people not voted yet who want to?
I don't want any people surprised the competition was going on
Seems voting closes tonight and the winner will be confirmed.
I don't want any people surprised the competition was going on
Seems voting closes tonight and the winner will be confirmed.
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 14/09/2010 - 20:08
Link
I hope whoever took No.1 is thinking of a good topic for next comp. Unless there is a sock-puppet convention here tonight, you'll be winning.
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 15/09/2010 - 06:49
Link
THE WINNER COKER.
So for voting competition the clear winner is Coker with rusty shed roof, well done.
Joint 2nd and 3rd, we have Darlene's Water Wheel and Prieni's Rail.
(I hope I got those right)
Well done to all the entrants, especially the zero voted entrant who shall remain nameless
So passing the baton to Coker to start a new thread. If you need any help PM me.
So for voting competition the clear winner is Coker with rusty shed roof, well done.
Joint 2nd and 3rd, we have Darlene's Water Wheel and Prieni's Rail.
(I hope I got those right)
Well done to all the entrants, especially the zero voted entrant who shall remain nameless
So passing the baton to Coker to start a new thread. If you need any help PM me.
Lurking is shirking.!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



10412 posts
18 years
Dordrecht,
the Netherlands
You've from now till 14th of September to vote what you think is the best entry for the theme.
When voting is closed the photographer behind each photo will be revealed.
They are placed in no particular order.
#1
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/2%20Patina%20Patination%20Signs%20of%20Ageing/Shed-Rust-2010-08-27-008-1.jpg[/IMG]
#2
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/2%20Patina%20Patination%20Signs%20of%20Ageing/IMGP8550-1.jpg[/IMG]
#3
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/2%20Patina%20Patination%20Signs%20of%20Ageing/IMGP8132-1.jpg[/IMG]
#4
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/2%20Patina%20Patination%20Signs%20of%20Ageing/IMGP5925-1.jpg[/IMG]
#5
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/2%20Patina%20Patination%20Signs%20of%20Ageing/IMGP3363-1adj.jpg[/IMG]
#6
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/2%20Patina%20Patination%20Signs%20of%20Ageing/igp3992-1.jpg[/IMG]
#7
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/2%20Patina%20Patination%20Signs%20of%20Ageing/_PRI0710-1.jpg[/IMG]
#8
[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/PUFvoting/2%20Patina%20Patination%20Signs%20of%20Ageing/_IGP9466-1.jpg[/IMG]
K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ