Viewing EXIF in Forum posts

CIBarker
Posted 03/09/2013 - 21:29 Link
Please forgive me if this is a stupid question or one that has been asked a thousand times before, but I wonder how I may be able to check the EXIF of images posted within the Your Pictures forum, as apposed to the Gallery with the more obvious click here for EXIF. I find myself wondering when I look at others pictures as to what shutter speed has been used, aperture setting, lens/camera used etc.etc, is it possible to obtain this information from these pictures?
Thanks for any help on this.
johnriley
Posted 03/09/2013 - 21:32 Link
When I use Firefox there are EXIF Reader add-ons that work very well.
Best regards, John
Gamka
Posted 04/09/2013 - 09:45 Link
Get a copy of PhotoME
bforbes
Posted 04/09/2013 - 11:53 Link
I've just added 'Exif Viewer from KK Zhang' to my Google Chrome link. It shows basic camera and exposure info when you hover your mouse over the image.
JAK
Posted 04/09/2013 - 12:33 Link
I use FxIF, a Firefox add-on. It adds a context option when you right click the mouse over a photograph.

link

John K
John K
Edited by JAK: 04/09/2013 - 12:35
gtis
Posted 04/09/2013 - 19:54 Link
hi
just downloaded this
http://opanda.com/en/iexif/download.htm
neil
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter





Panasonic Dmc Fz200

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo