Updated my festival and concert photography portfolio

cabstar

Link Posted 12/04/2015 - 03:15
Haven't updated my portfolio for a long time so been agonising over 350 shots down to just 35.

Hope you like them and many where shot on Pentax

link
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography

Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released

jemx99

Link Posted 12/04/2015 - 11:18
Great shots Gary, they really bring out the atmosphere of the show (and Im sure I can almost hear hear the music too! ).

Helpful

1stEverPentax

Link Posted 12/04/2015 - 13:09
Some awesome shots Gary covering a wide spectrum of artists. I like the panorama near the end...gives a great feel to the event although I couldn't believe the show was taking place right underneath those Overhead Power Lines.

Keep the images coming, hope to see more of your work when the FF is released in a few months!

Karlo

Helpful

jeffstclair

Link Posted 12/04/2015 - 17:40
Great work Gary , Yoko Ono and the last one are my favorites ....jeff...

Helpful

wvbarnes

Link Posted 12/04/2015 - 18:02
Very enjoyable as always. Bit annoying for us amateurs to go play with such these days as they get very arsy if you take a DSLR to a gig. Even Hyde Park have been awkward in past quizzing you if you have Pro gear or not. I've stopped taking mine as there is nowhere to leave your camera bag and a sod if you are refused entry! Then I end up standing behind idiots with their tablet PC's over their heads. Perhaps a special accredited Pentax User members pass needs launching?

Helpful

cabstar

Link Posted 12/04/2015 - 18:20
Still sneak my gear into gigs that's h w I got the prince shot d600 in one pocket 80-200 2.8 in the other pocket and wait until near the end when it doesn't matter if you get kicked out or not

Can you guess the Pentax shots? There's many in there!
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography

Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released

derek897

Link Posted 12/04/2015 - 23:10
Absolutely fantastic, all of them.
I know what i like, If not always why.

Helpful
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.