unhappy portrait
Posted 11/10/2016 - 12:24
Link
He will no doubt have wondered why you took the shot.
He's a photogenic little chap. Lot's of blue in the shot. I tried a b&w version.

Best regards
He's a photogenic little chap. Lot's of blue in the shot. I tried a b&w version.

Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 12/10/2016 - 06:43
Link
Thanks Gary, B & W suits his mood.
He asked for a photo with no tonsils.
He asked for a photo with no tonsils.
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 12/10/2016 - 08:08
Link
I like his approach. A "me with no tonsils" picture. He may have started a new fad, "me with no ?" images.
Best regards
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2932 posts
18 years
Atherton tablelands,
NQ
Don.