UK For Sale : Tamron 90mm Pentax fit Macro lens + Sigma EM140 Macro Flash

Sandhurst

Link Posted 21/01/2013 - 18:39
I Have for sale the following.

Tamron 90mm Pentax fit Macro lens
Sigma EM140 Macro Flash

Both items are in exceptional condition have had little or no use other than a few test shots. Genuine reason for sale in that I just haven't got into this type of photography as I thought I would and would like to spend the cash from the sale on new gear.

Tamron 90mm Macro lens Pentax fit. Excellent condition. Boxed with instructions and warranty. I bought this lens in Feb 12 from SRS Microsystems.

Sigma EM-140 Macro Ring Flash in Mint condition. Used only for a few test shots indoors. Never been outside. Mint with box, bag, manual and warranty. I bought this in March 12 from SRS Microsystems. Pentax fit.

I would like 250 for the lens and 225 for the flash.

If you have questions please PM me or reply to this thread. I may be able to deliver depending on your location. Items are located in Sandhurst, Berkshire. UK sale only.

Sorry, forgot to say. Photos available on request.
Last Edited by Sandhurst on 21/01/2013 - 18:40

Sandhurst

Link Posted 21/01/2013 - 20:19
Sorry, I don't know how to edit my post. Here are a few pictures of the items with boxes and warranty cards.

Any questions please ask.

Sandhurst

Link Posted 22/01/2013 - 18:09
Anybody interested ? This equipment really is MINT condition and hardly touched since new. All is UK supplied and less than 12 months old.

Open to sensible offers.

kyprous

Link Posted 30/01/2013 - 16:15
Interested but could not PM you Do you have an email i can contact you at? Thanks, Stelios
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.