Two lenses!

Cuchulainn
Posted 13/06/2011 - 10:52 Link
Hi all,

having won a couple of ebay auctions last night, it's time to put a couple of lenses up for sale. I can add pictures of them this evening.

First up is a Pentax FA 28-70 F4. This is small, sharp, autofocus and ideal on one of the autofocus film bodies as well as the DLSRs. Optically, this copy is spot on - not had any problems with it. It's second hand - I'm at least the second owner, so I'd put the physical condition at good. There aren't any problems with it, but it has the usual small scuffing you might expect on a 10+ year old plastic body lens! I'm looking to recover what I paid for it, so Ģ40 delivered 1st class (buyer pays excess if they need special delivery).

Second up is a Sigma 24mm f2.8 Super Wide II manual focus. This lens has an excellent reputation - small and sharp with a "macro" feature that, in all honesty, is better described as close focus than true macro. This one is in excellent condition too. I'm looking for Ģ65 delivered.
Cuchulainn
Posted 13/06/2011 - 21:36 Link
Now for pics!

Pentax 28-70
Comment Image


Comment Image


Sample shot from tonight:
Comment Image


Sigma 24:
Comment Image


Comment Image


And a sample pic:
Comment Image
Cuchulainn
Posted 15/06/2011 - 12:11 Link
Bump!

Just about enough time to get them for the weekend!
Cuchulainn
Posted 26/06/2011 - 11:09 Link
Bump!
Cuchulainn
Posted 02/07/2011 - 09:44 Link
28-70 sold pending payment.

Someone must want a 24mm in excellent condition!
johnwhit
Posted 02/07/2011 - 09:59 Link
Cuchulainn wrote:
28-70 sold pending payment.

Someone must want a 24mm in excellent condition!
It's a fine lens, if I didn't already have two I would have it

John
PPG link

In LBA hiatus.
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 02/07/2011 - 20:25 Link
PM sent regarding the Sigma.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Cuchulainn
Posted 03/07/2011 - 17:08 Link
Sigma sold pending payment.
Cuchulainn
Posted 04/07/2011 - 14:47 Link
Both lenses posted at lunchtime today.
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 12/07/2011 - 08:54 Link
The Sigma arrived a few days ago, but I wonīt be home for another 4 weeks to take a look at it - canīt wait!
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo