Trees behind the college

frankwu

Link Posted 02/09/2009 - 19:57
There is some really nice grass and trees behind the colleges. I took a walk one day after lunch and had a few shots. The weather was very pleasant.

Any C&C are welcome!

Here is another one.

The picture is taken with my old Ricoh 50/1.7P and Sigma 24/2.8 I think. (I couldn't remember which is which... sorry)
Hope you like it!

goggalee

Link Posted 03/09/2009 - 04:58
I like the second one the most, with the path and trees as lead in lines. Nice shot.
Pentax K10D, *istDS
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2

Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

http:/www.pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen

Utopia Poppy

Link Posted 03/09/2009 - 13:11
It's a shame there are cars in the first shot... scrolling down to then see them ruined it for me, so it has to be number two.

I like the way the line of trees leads you down the path. I'm not too sure about the faded colour though. What did the original look like and have you tried it in black and white or sepia?

Great shot though.

Fiona
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep". ~Scott Adams

Q | Various Q lenses & filters | KP | 35mm 2.8 Macro

frankwu

Link Posted 03/09/2009 - 13:41
goggalee wrote:
I like the second one the most, with the path and trees as lead in lines. Nice shot.

Thanks goggalee. I guess the first shot is marred by the cars, as Fiona suggests.
Last Edited by frankwu on 03/09/2009 - 13:45

frankwu

Link Posted 03/09/2009 - 13:44
Utopia Poppy wrote:
It's a shame there are cars in the first shot... scrolling down to then see them ruined it for me, so it has to be number two.

I like the way the line of trees leads you down the path. I'm not too sure about the faded colour though. What did the original look like and have you tried it in black and white or sepia?

Great shot though.

Fiona

Thanks Fiona , I think I used some aged photo effect. Will post the shot with original color later, when I am back home. heyhey.

darlene

Link Posted 03/09/2009 - 14:34
Hey I like the drifferent effect...It give me a felling of a begining...like starting a fresh...Love how the trees over lap...
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.