Transitions in Landscape Photography

morpheus71
Posted 17/04/2013 - 15:22 Link
Comment Image
Transitions in landscape photography can create opportunities for the making of strong and hopefully lasting images.

The borders of land & sea, moorland & lowland, approaching or retreating weather fronts and more... I share my reflective 'phil-osophy' here on my blog page
Edited by morpheus71: 17/04/2013 - 15:49
McBrian
Posted 17/04/2013 - 15:31 Link
Oh!! I like it, reminds me of a Moody Blues or Osabisa LP cover

You have a very impresive gallery.
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
Edited by McBrian: 17/04/2013 - 15:33
morpheus71
Posted 17/04/2013 - 15:50 Link
Thanks very much Brian
Stuey
Posted 17/04/2013 - 18:58 Link
Very nice
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
timcx500e
Posted 17/04/2013 - 20:24 Link
Super Capture and some fantastic landscapes on your blog page ,
regards, tim.
morpheus71
Posted 17/04/2013 - 20:46 Link
Thanks very much for the generous comments from Stuey and Tim
fatspider
Posted 17/04/2013 - 21:02 Link
McBrian wrote:
Oh!! I like it, reminds me of a Moody Blues or Osabisa LP cover

You have a very impresive gallery.
The Moodies are still going if Morpheus wants to submit some for consideration and this shot is much better than the cover on Seventh Sojurn which is where I think Mike is coming from link.
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
AndrewA
Posted 17/04/2013 - 21:18 Link
Very, very impressive
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
davidstorm
Posted 17/04/2013 - 22:24 Link
A magnificent image.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
morpheus71
Posted 18/04/2013 - 01:03 Link
Thanks very much for the generous comments from Alan, Andrew & David I shall have to hope the Moody Blues stumbled upon the panorama

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo