TR Power Packs.

vic cross
Posted 19/02/2009 - 10:34 Link
I have 2 TR power packs which are for use on my 2 AF400 Hammerhead guns! Is there a genius out there who could tell me if they
could be used on a 500FTZ (TR2) or on a 540FGZ (TR3). with modification (plugs etc.) they all use 6 'C' size batteries but do they all throw out the same voltage?
I also have a 512V power pack which is not working. If anyone thinks they can repair it it is FREE to collect or pay the postage.
I have also posted in the classifieds.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo