top 10 / 10 top ..

senn

Link Posted 16/06/2013 - 21:28
any chance to know how these selections are made ?

thanks, ..
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG
Last Edited by senn on 16/06/2013 - 21:36

steven9761

Link Posted 16/06/2013 - 21:36
Can you be a bit more specific??

davidstorm

Link Posted 16/06/2013 - 21:39
I think the selections are based on 'highest number of views' Nuri and not on personal opinions. When my landscape appeared at the top of the list, I checked this and they seem to be ranked in descending order of views.

I'm sure JR or one of the other PU mods can confirm this or put me straight if I'm wrong?

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

senn

Link Posted 16/06/2013 - 21:47
davidstorm wrote:
I think the selections are based on 'highest number of views' Nuri and not on personal opinions. When my landscape appeared at the top of the list, I checked this and they seem to be ranked in descending order of views.

I'm sure JR or one of the other PU mods can confirm this or put me straight if I'm wrong?

Regards
David

thats OK as for landscape pics David, .. but I've got some problem to guess how "top ten close up" pics are selected ..
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG

davidstorm

Link Posted 16/06/2013 - 22:10
OK, sorry Nuri I misunderstood. I don't know the answer, it's a good question though if it isn't based on views and maybe it should have been made clear when the articles were published?

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

johnriley

Link Posted 16/06/2013 - 23:17
That started off as a very obscure question, but as it's unfolded all was revealed.

To get the answer to your question I would suggest sending a PM to PentaxDan to ask.

I wasn't involved in the selection, so can't throw any light on it.
Best regards, John

senn

Link Posted 17/06/2013 - 09:20
I don't know who is "PentaxDan"; .. if she/he has any answer to the question, up to him to reveal it in this forum
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG
Last Edited by senn on 17/06/2013 - 09:28

johnriley

Link Posted 17/06/2013 - 18:30
PentaxDan is Daniel Bell. If you ask him, he will answer I'm sure, but as he doesn't frequent the forum 100% of the time a PM will be most appropriate. If you don't know who Daniel Bell is then check out the Team section.

When the answer is known it can most happily be in the forum, it's not a secret.
Best regards, John
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.