Together, forever

montecarlo
Posted 16/07/2008 - 22:33 Link
Comment Image
(c) Cosmin Munteanu (crop)

Petri GX-1 , smc Pentax-M 50mm f:1.7 , Fuji Reala 100
Peter Bargh
Posted 16/07/2008 - 22:43 Link
You can now use the gallery to post images...it's really good, resizes for you pulls in exif data and means the pic will appear in your portfolio...give it a try
yelvertoft
Posted 16/07/2008 - 23:08 Link
Cosmin,

Lovely, touching image with good use of lead lines. The green top on the woman reallt helps draw attention. Very sympathetic to the subjects.

Peter,
I was going to add to this thread by adding a post with embedded image until I saw your post. Yes, you can use the gallery to post images, but 1 image per day is somewhat limiting. Suggest 4/day as a realistic limit if you want the idea to take off? 1/day will stop the idea becoming the norm for posting images - sad, because a dedicated user gallery was the one thing I (and my wife, who is a keen photographer) really thought was missing from the site.
johnriley
Posted 16/07/2008 - 23:45 Link
I like the composition of the image and the message it gives. There is one detail that could be considered - the no entry sign could be seen as blocking the path of the couple, which contadicts the main thrust of the theme. Perhaps it would improve things if it were cloned out?
Best regards, John

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.