Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Thunder-eggs are Go!

womble
Posted 05/02/2016 - 19:03 Link
It was a wet day and I was busy so I failed to take my "Single in..." challenge photograph for today for the US fora. As a result, I set up this small still-life this evening. Just a bit of fun and not perfect (the green egg cup looks almost black). For those missing the 1960s UK pop-culture reference, look here.

Comment Image

Thunder-eggs Are Go...! par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

F.A.B.

Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
McBrian
Posted 05/02/2016 - 20:05 Link
Number 2 should be green

Nice way to spend a day.
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
womble
Posted 05/02/2016 - 22:05 Link
Yup, as I said, the green came out almost black, I don't know why K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
alfpics
Posted 06/02/2016 - 14:02 Link
Hi Kris - your link takes you back to this page!!
Andy
womble
Posted 06/02/2016 - 16:02 Link
alfpics wrote:
Hi Kris - your link takes you back to this page!!

How odd. Most of the text was cut-and-pasted from the US posting where the link works fine! It is just a link to wikipedia.

K.
Kris Lockyear

My website
McBrian
Posted 06/02/2016 - 19:43 Link
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.