Three from Today

JAK
Posted 14/12/2016 - 22:08 Link
Three from today with the MX-1.

1
Comment Image


2
Comment Image


3
Comment Image
John K
pentaxian450
Posted 15/12/2016 - 03:01 Link
I like the "atmosphere" of the first two pictures, but, to me, they look over-sharpened. Maybe softening them a little bit would suit the subject better. And then, maybe it's just me...
Yves (another one of those crazy Canucks)
Edited by pentaxian450: 15/12/2016 - 03:01
JAK
Posted 15/12/2016 - 11:28 Link
Thanks Yves. The only sharpening has been applied by the software while reducing the images to 1000 pix for the forum in Irfanview. I've not specifically done that. I'm even surprised they're sharp at all as both 1 & 2 are cropped (whereas 3 has just been trimmed top and bottom.) I took several of each image and chose the sharpest, some of the others were very 'unsharp!'
While processing #2 it was difficult to prevent it looking like a nuclear explosion had taken place (well I appreciate it was the result of a nuclear explosion, but not the one 93 million miles away.)
John K

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo