Thought I'd have a stab at a sunset !

alig
Posted 16/02/2009 - 22:37 Link
Nice images, another vote for the no. 2.
Love the milky water.

Thanks for advivce on my laptop... just got round to doing it at the weekend.
It was under graphics properties, so now colours and light/dark look MUCH better, will now get some printed to finally adjust and 'calibrate' them by eye.

ali
Cheers

Ali

ist* DS & Ricoh GR
RR
Posted 17/02/2009 - 16:12 Link
Thanks for all the kind comments. Seems #2 is the money shot. I'll post up another 2 shots I took that evening. The first being very similar to #2 in composition. (Think I had moved back slightly as my trainers were filling with brine)

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/RR76/pcawl2.jpg[/IMG]

Plus one I took on the way back to the car (shame about the bin, my cloning skills aren't good enough to get rid of it !)

[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/RR76/pcawl3.jpg[/IMG]


I'm sure glad I splashed out on the 12-24 !
Malo1961
Posted 17/02/2009 - 19:35 Link
Hey RR,
You have got a PM

Martin.
Best regards,

Martin.


Curious about my photography?? Just Follow the Light.
RR
Posted 17/02/2009 - 19:42 Link
Thanks Martin. I'll definately have to practice my cloning, as it looks far better without the bin !
Malo1961
Posted 17/02/2009 - 19:45 Link
Your welcome, I have deleted it now.
Best regards,

Martin.


Curious about my photography?? Just Follow the Light.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo