Think Tank Digital Holster 10 Version 2.0

duncanM

Link Posted 22/03/2014 - 13:58
Think Tank Digital Holster 10 Version 2.0 in excellent condition, bought new by me in September last year as it was an almost perfect fit for my K5ii.
As it fits the K5 body like a glove, I imagine that it will be an equally good fit for the K3. (For me, the larger model (Digital Holster 20) was just a bit too large to make a firm cosy fit).
The interior dimensions are given as 15.9cm x 10cm x 15.2cm (expanding to 21 cm). The expandable bottom end of the bag, referred to by the makers as a “Pop Down”, [see bottom pic below] makes extra length available if needed for longer lenses, or lens hoods, which meant I could carry my K5 fitted with a variety of DA zoom lenses- the shorter ones such as the 12-24 and 16-50 without zipping open the “pop down”, and longer ones such as the 50-135, 200, etc, by opening the “pop down” for the extra length.

On top there is a permanently attached carrying handle. There is also a very good “non-slip” shoulder strap which can be attached to the bag, though I never actually used it. You can also carrying the bag on your belt, as there is a large Velcro-type belt attachment loop. The exterior fabric is said to have a durable and superior water-repellent coating and there is also a small pocket on the outside of the bag that contains a seam-sealed rain cover.
The bag is unmarked and in as-new condition, but I am selling it because I no longer have a DSLR.
If more info is needed, you might find it useful to have a look at a web-site such as
http://www.cliftoncameras.co.uk/Think_Tank_Digital_Holster_10_V2
The price that I am expecting is £25, to include delivery in the UK.

...is that the dreaded MOIRE I see there

^There^ is the "belt loop- at its lower edge it is fixed by Velcro. So it can go down behind your belt and then be firmly reattached to the bag

This^ shows the "Pop down" zipped open...it also seems to show rub marks or something nasty, but it is just some sort of optical illusion- on close examination of the bag, there is NO marking on the bag

BTW Hope I'm not boring everyone stupid with all these ads as I emigrate from the K system- only a flashgun and some little bits'n'pieces still to go
Last Edited by duncanM on 22/03/2014 - 14:10

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 22/03/2014 - 14:13
Message send.
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.

duncanM

Link Posted 22/03/2014 - 14:30
Message replied to, and bag sold to SmutjeUK (Wow that didn't take long)
Last Edited by duncanM on 22/03/2014 - 14:30

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 22/03/2014 - 16:36
Payment send!
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 31/03/2014 - 14:48
Arrived fast and is as stated in as new condition.
Many Thanks

SmutjeUK
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

duncanM

Link Posted 31/03/2014 - 15:52
Thank you for letting me know that it arrived safely and meets your expectations. Thank you too for your friendliness and efficiency throughout.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.