The PENTAX USER Files

johnriley
Posted 26/04/2010 - 19:45 Link
I've put together a Blurb book that brings together all the srticles I've written so far for Pentax User. Peter Bargh kindly agreed that I could use scans of the original magazine pages.

It runs to 66 pages and is available for previewing and even buying at:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1308916

There's no intention to make money out of this, but rather make the information available to our camera club members who might find some of it interesting and even useful. Anyone else is welcome to take advantage if they wish.

Feedback, as always, is welcomed.
Best regards, John
Mongoose
Posted 26/04/2010 - 20:22 Link
good idea John!
you don't have to be mad to post here



but it does help
CoDa
Posted 28/04/2010 - 00:08 Link
I had a look at it, and there are some interesting articles in it.
I agree with Mongoose it is a good idea, I will add it to my wish list (birthday etc)
Colin

“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)


[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
Edited by CoDa: 28/04/2010 - 00:11
i-Berg
Posted 28/04/2010 - 06:12 Link
Thanks John!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo