The Park in Spring

philstaff
Posted 11/05/2009 - 12:36 Link
[IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/philstaff/Barnespark2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/philstaff/Barnespark4.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/philstaff/Barnespark5.jpg[/IMG]

Barnes park in the spring on a sunny Sunday morning hope this is the start of better things to come in the summer.
Ian
misiek_knm
Posted 12/05/2009 - 00:01 Link
It seems to be a nice park I'm not sure if the second picture is a little too much yellow-cast, however it's so nice and warm then And #1 is my favourite
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Anvh
Posted 13/05/2009 - 19:15 Link
Wonderfull photos only your white balance is a bit too far off in your second photo like Michal said.
The first one is the one I'm most found up although I quite like the composition of the last one, maybe cropping off a bit from the top might help with that one.
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo